Wigs for black women are necessary for life and it is very important to wear wigs. There are various human hair wigs for women to choose from. We have lace front wigs, 360 lace wigs, 4×4 lace closure wigs, transparent lace wigs, fake scalp lace wigs and new in u part wigs.
Human hair wigs have become more and more the favorite option for hair loss people. However, are you sure that you really know about all types of wigs?
What do you know about u part wig human hair? How to install it? Don’t worry, let’s talk about a special new type of wig - u part wig in this article. Follow Reading!
- What Is U Part Wig?
- The Features Of U Part Wig
- Who Need To Wear U Part Wig?
- Why Choose U Part Wig?
- The Pros And Cons Of U Part Wig
- How To Install U Part Wig?
- How To Wash U Part Wig?
- Where To Buy The Natural U Part Wig?
First, What Is U Part Wig?
U-part wig is a wig with a u-shaped hole in the front, the hole allows you to put some of your own hair to help the more natural hairline. The u-shaped hole can on the middle, left, or right according to your habit. Also, to further protect your hair, a silk or lace closure can be worn with u-part wigs.
A U-part wig will give you the lovely look of a sew-in weave with the convenience of a wig. That can solve some problems right there! So wearing a u-part wig is the best choice.
The Features Of Sunber Hair U Part Wig
- Blend perfectly with your natural hair
- Breathable & Comfortable
- No Glue & No Sew In
- No Stocking Cap Needed
- Super Natural Looking
- Wear & Go Super Secure
Who Needs To Wear U Part Wig?
This is an ideal item for those who dream about a thicker and fuller hair. It helps conceal the defects on the top of your head, transform your thin and short hair into charming long thick hair.
The real U part sew-in wig is made from 100% natural human hair, so girls can freely create on this wig. Dye it into a blonde wig or cut it into bob wig, it is ok. But bear in mind that you should choose the wig that has the same color and texture to your current hair. It is best that you go to a hair salon for advice.
Choose a U part wig if you are afraid that the hair wig is shedding after some wears. The hair is sewn with meticulous stitching. And you don’t need to worry that it will slide down when wearing as it is secured by clips and combs.
Your skin is sensitive, you still wear this wig. This clip-on wig also does not harm your real hair as well. The chemically unprocessed hair is safe to use. You also sleep with the wig as you do with your existing hair.
Why Choose U Part Wig?
- Give your hair and scalp break from the strain of traditional sewn-in weaves.
- Achieve a more believable look and finish than a traditional wig.
- Get an instant new hairstyle and the flexibility to change your styles frequently and quickly.
- Have easy and complete access to your hair enabling you to cleanse and care for it regularly.
- Hate those tight sew-in weaves, braids or cornrows? Getting some hair loss? U-part wigs give your scalp breathing space.
- U-part wig is very convenient. You can remove the wig, shampoo, deep condition, blow-dry and re-braid, and sew or clip the wig back on. Say “bye-bye” to a nasty scalp.
- It's especially friendly to you who like to go to the gym.
The Pros And Cons Of U Part Wig
- Flexible hairstyle: U-part wig allows you to have an instant new hairstyle and change your hairstyle frequently and more quickly. It is perfect for anyone who wants to get hair extension.
- Access to your hair: If you want to have access to your hair, the u-part wig will give you an opportunity to regularly take care of your hair. You will have easy access to the hair and do proper washing and deep conditioning of the hair.
- Prevent hair loss: If you have a weak hairline or your hair cannot withstand tight sew in braids and weaves, then u-part wigs will be of great help to you. It helps in preventing hair loss.
- Customization of virgin hair: Your virgin hair wefts can be customized to U-part wig which you can wear several days or within a day. You can style it as desired.
- Choice of hair location: You can choose the location where you want to pull your own hair, style the hair.
- Different styles and colors: There is a wide variety of u-part you can choose from. They come in different colors, styles, and lengths. If you want to try a different color on your hair, u-part is perfect for that.
- Undetectable: Depending on the type and style of the U-part wigs, most of them can be undetected.
- Great look: U-part wig offers a great look and finish. The u-part designed wigs are durable and can be used for several years.
- Hair growth: You can use this u-part wig if you want to transition to natural hair. It contributes to your hair growth since you can take it at night and take good care of your hair. You can keep this wig in good condition for over a year and give you a natural look.
- Fuller hair look: U-part wig is used as a fun accessory which makes your hair look fuller, thicker and glossier.
- Short duration: U-part wigs can only be worn for a short period of time. You have to remove them daily before sleeping or taking a shower.
- Prevents protective styling: Too much access to your hair as you style or pulling some part of it defeats the purpose of protective styling.
- Hair breakage: You have to buy a wig comb to attach u-part on your hair. The use of these combs can result in hair breakage.
- No dye: You can’t dye u-part wig with human hair dye.
- Expensive: U-part wig costs much more than other types of wigs and requires frequent maintenance to avoid damage to the hair scalp.
- Lace closure: You have to wear a silk or lace closure with u-part wigs in order to protect your hair.
How To Install U Part Wig?
Making a personal wig unit helps you know more about the u-part wigs. Maybe the process is difficult and time-consuming, but the result worth your effort.
Let’s follow the 5 steps to install & style your u-part wig.
- Choose an u-part wig with proper part width, please note the wider the parting the thicker hair will leave out.
- Section a U-pattern area at the crown to match the u-part width size.
- Braid remaining hair is to make the hair lay flat.
- Put your u-pattern hair out, secure the wig with combs inside.
- Blend the hair with wig and use a flat iron to style.
- Use edge control to make the edge more natural.
Video Tutorial To Install U Part Wig
More details watch the video below:
How To Wash U Part Wig?
Prep Your Wig in Advance
Before you wash your wig, there are a few critical steps you can not skip. First, it is imperative that you fully comb out your wig with a wide-tooth comb. Any snags in your wig can lead to losing hair in the future. After you comb out your wig, check for any hanging tracks.
Wash Your Wig With Conditioner
To properly cleanse your wig use regular conditioner or cleansing conditioner. The conditioner will not only cleanse your wig but also leave it hydrated and soft.
Deep Condition Your Wig
All human hair products need extra moisture and protein in order to stay beautiful. To keep your u part human hair wig in top-notch shape, use deep conditioners will leave a protective coating on your hair that will guard it against heat and manipulation damage.
Drying And Styling Your Wig
Using an adjustable pants hanger, clip in your wig and let it hang dry. Leave a towel underneath your wig so it can absorb any water that may drip down. Wait a few hours so your wig can dry 100 percent and you won't need to blow dry it. Then style your wig as desired.
Where To Buy The Natural U Part Wig?
Sunber hair will give you the best discount on all hair products for you guys. We offer the best quality u part wigs for your beauty and the price is friendly. You want a U part lace front wig and it is available in our hair company. Sunber hair is a familiar address for girls who like to “make up” with high-quality human hair wigs.
We hope you now have a better knowledge of U part wig and how to install it. We make the female as our guide customer, use the special design to transmit the warm, romantic, free elegant and delicate to you.