Wigs are fun, and sometimes necessary, accessories. The best human hair wigs are the symbol of fashion and beauty. If you have yet to try wearing a wig, it’s about time you get with the program. Honestly, there’s no better and easier way to try out any hair color, cut or style.
Do you know the proper way to put on a wig? It is probably one of the most popular questions wig-wearers have. Don’t worry, today, let’s talk about this question and here are some easy steps to follow in order to make your wig look as natural and realistic as possible.
How To Put On A Lace Front Wig Without Glue?
What Tools You Will Need
- Rubber Bands or Hairpins
- Wig Cap
- Heat Styling Tools
Step 1: Prepare Your Real Hair
- Before wearing a wig, you have to make sure that your hair is as flat and smooth as possible. This step is necessary whether you put on a full lace wig with glue or without glue.
- If your hair is fine or short, you can slick it back into a ponytail or braid the hair at the nape of your neck. Use rubber bands or hairpins to secure the hair. And if your hair is long and thick, it is better to put it in a cornrow way. Don’t have to do any special design, only just straight back. Then pin your hair up.
Step 2: How to Wear the Wig Cap
- Next, put on your wig cap as you do on how to put on a wig with glue. Wear the lace cap that blends your skin tone better. This will help you get a more natural-looking appearance.
Step 3: Get Rid of Any Oils on Your Hair
- Make sure that you have clean hair before applying the hairpiece. Eliminate excess oils and dirt from your hands so that it does not negatively affect the wig’s quality.
Step 4: Put the Wig On
- Cut the excess lace over the perimeter from your hair system. Now you can apply glueless wig. Usually, the wig has an elastic comb inside and you do properly so that the comb grips your natural hair. Adjust the wig however you like.
Step 5: Style the Hair
- Trim or style your hair at home. If your hair wig is real human hair, you can use heat styling tools to straighten and curl it to make it look natural.
How To Put On A Wig With Glue?
What Tools You Will Need
- Wig Cap
- Hairspray, Gel or Bobby pins
- Cotton Pad
- When you're going to be wearing a human hair lace front wig, you will need to do a skin test first. A skin test is going to determine if you have an allergy to the chemicals used in the glue or adhesive tape that will keep the wig on your head.
- If your skin is unaffected, you can safely put on your wig. If you do experience some redness, you will want to opt for hypoallergenic glue. Also, you can install your wig without glue.
Step 2: Flattening The Hair
- Next, you are going to want to flatten your hear. This is when a wig cap is going to come in handy - especially if you have long hair!
- Before you put on a wig cap, you will want to do a few things: Braid your hair into cornrows. Flatten hair to your head using hairspray, gel or bobby pins.
- For Long Hair: Gather hair into a low ponytail hairstyle and put it into a flat bun.
Step 3: Preparing The Skin
- After your hair is flattened (either by a cap or hair products), you will want to use a gentle cleanser on the skin around your hairline.
- After blotting the skin dry, you will then want to use a little bit of rubbing alcohol on a cotton pad and wipe along the hairline to remove any excess oils.
Step 4: Putting On Your Wig
- Once your hair and skin have been prepped, you will want to do a test-fitting to make sure your wig is going to fit properly. To do this, you are going to line the wig up with your natural hairline. You can adjust the wig.
Step 5: Trimming The Lace
- When you've adjusted the wig to fit your head, you're going to have to trim the lace. You can do this easily by pinning back the hair of the wig so that you have easy access to the lace.
- Next, take sharp scissors or pinking shears to trim the lace so that only 1/8 of an inch is left. You'll only have to do this the first time you're putting on a new wig.
Step 6: Using Glue
- Use a clean brush to apply adhesive in a thin line along your hairline.
- There are two types of wig glue you can use. If you have a soft bond adhesive, you'll need to wait a few minutes for the glue to get tacky before putting the wig on.
- If you are using a hard bond glue, you can put the wig on immediately.
Step 7: Putting the Wig On
- With the adhesive in place, you will want to carefully put the wig back on. Carefully, adjust the edge of the wig so the hair of the wig falls naturally on your head and is even with your natural hairline.
- Once the wig is perfectly into position, you'll want to press the lace into the adhesive. It's important that you only do this once you are satisfied with the wig placement because the tape or glue is going to be difficult to remove otherwise.
Step 8: Styling Your Hair With Desired
- Once the wig is in place you can style the hair however you’d like. Because of the high-quality human hair wigs, you can change the part, apply a reasonable amount of heat to the hair, style the hair to your liking or wear the hair as is. Curly or straight, long or short, the choice is yours!
- You’ve now successfully put your wig on! You can now look into different styling techniques. The above points are only suggestions. You may have your own easier way on how to put on your wig with a right and easy method.
Below is a video posted by BodiedBykeira on how to care for and install a HD melted hailine straight wig hairstyle. She not only showed her beauty and confidence to everyone but also shared her experience with every girl who likes wigs, spreading good values! Women can learn more tips about quick and easy closure install and style.
However, you must use the best quality 100% human hair wigs to wear. It can achieve your natural look and unique beauty.
Sunber hair wigs are made with 100% virgin or Remy human hair. These types of hair are considered the best quality of human hair that are used to create high-quality products in the market. Choose Sunber Hair, Choose The Beauty!
Sunber Hair New In Wigs Hot Selling
Leave a comment
- Kinky Edges Wig
- Glueless HD Wig
- Crazy Flash Sale
- Pre Cut Lace Wig