Bob wig style is more and more popular among fashion women. This bob hairstyle is very suitable for women and girls. Because the appearance of the short hair wigs, changing the hair style is easier, you can easily achieve you goal and have a new hairstyle soon.
But do you know how to install your human hair bob wig? Today, we will share with you the methods of step-by-steps in this article. Follow Reading!
The Details Of Bob Wigs From Sunber Hair
- Item: Sunber Short Bob Wigs Pre-Plucked Lace Front Wig Virgin Human Hair Wigs 130% 150% Density 3-7 Days Fast Shipping
- Wigs Style: Lace Front Wigs Straight Hair Wig,Curly Hair Wigs, Water Wave Hair Wigs, Kinky Straight Hair Wigs
- Wigs Size: 13*4 13*6 4*4
- Hair Material: 100% Human Hair Wig Without Chemical Processed
- Hair Color: Natural Black Color, Fanta Orange, Peach Yellow, 613 Blonde, Highlight Purple, Highlight TL412 Ombre, Red Color, Highlight Color, Blue, T1B/Purple Ombre With Dark Roots, Lime Green, T1B613 Color, T1b4 Ombre, Pink Color.
- Cap Size: Cirumference:22-22.5 inches; Front to nape: 13.5 inches; Ear to ear: 15.25 inches
- Texture: Natural Hair line, Soft, Comb Easily, Minimal Shedding, No Tangling
- Shipment: USPS Express 2-3 business days; USPS 3-5 business days; DHL/ UPS 4-6 business days; To the UK 5-10 business days; (APO/FPO takes 7-15 days)
- Special Features: Can be bleached, dyed and restyled
How To Install Your Lace Front Bob Wig?
Step 1: Prepare the Wig
- You should clip all hairs back from the edges of the wig so that they do not get caught up when attaching the wig to the head. This is especially important when attaching the wig with adhesive glue.
- For lace wigs, the lace should be trimmed as close to the hairline as possible, being careful not to damage the hairline.
Step 2: Prepare Your Hair
- The next step is to get your natural hair ready for the installation of the wig. To ensure that the bob wig will look as natural as possible, you need to ensure that your natural hair is flat and even against the scalp.
- One of the best ways to make sure that your hair remains flat and even is to braid the hair in the cornrows. Those with soft curls can simply put their hair in a cap and press it down to flatten it before installing the wig.
Step 3: Prepare the Skin
- You can use an alcohol solution on a cotton swab and gently wipe any oil from the hairline. This helps to ensure a secure attachment of the wig to the skin.
- Whether using adhesive tape or glue, one should apply scalp protector to the scalp. For those women with hair, use a flesh-colored wig cap to protect the natural hair.
- The wig cap should cover all natural hair. To keep the cap in place, apply adhesive over the edge of the cap and onto the skin.
Step 4: Apply Adhesive
- If using adhesive glue, apply a thin layer to the entire hairline using a small makeup brush or cosmetic stick.
- If using a soft bond adhesive, don’t apply the wig immediately. Wait until the glue has become tacky.
- If using a hard bond adhesive, the wig can be applied immediately, as this type of glue bonds immediately.
- For those using adhesive tape, cut the double-sided tape to the desired lengths, until the entire hairline is covered. Attach one side to the hairline of the skin and press firmly.
Step 5: Attach the Wig
- If you attach a wig with glue should start by attaching the wig at the hairline in the front middle of the forehead. Gently press the edge of the wig down against the glued skin, working around the hairline until it is attached around the entire hairline. If there is any glue beyond the wig hairline, wipe away with a cosmetic stick or Q-Tip dipped in alcohol solution.
- If you attach a wig with adhesive tape, place the wig on the head and begin lining up the hairline edges. Start at the center of the forehead and work out towards the temples. Then, proceed around to the back of the nape and attach the wig one adhesive strip at a time.
Step 6: Style The Bob Wig as You Desired
- Once the wig is in place around your head you are now ready to style the wig as you desired. Gently brush and style the wig to achieve the desired look, only once the adhesive has had time to set.
- Some human hair bob wigs can take several minutes before a strong adhesive bond between wig and skin is achieved.
How To Make Your Bob Wig Look Natural?
- Choose the right hair wig
Size：Finding the right size wig for your head will make your wig feel more comfortable. It will also help your wig look more natural.
Color：Most people have shades of color and gradients throughout their hair. Especially hair root color will be darker, hair tip will be lighter. If you're starting out with a wig, it's recommended to choose a hair color like your own. You can experiment with different hair colors after you get used to using a wig.
Style：The style of hair can be adjusted as you like. The first thing you need to do is to let yourself feel like it's your hair. The style you're used to, the style you like, that makes it all look natural.
- Choose transparent lace
Transparent lace wig has transparent lace. Lace is light in color and shows the natural color of the scalp. Using a transparent lace Bob wig will visually look like hair from your own scalp.
- Align the wig with the natural hairline
Try to "mix" your natural hairline with the front of your lace wig. Spray a little dry shampoo into your hairline and along the part of the wig. And use your fingers to tease everything together. You can do some baby hair around the hairline.
- Have a haircut
The newly bought wig needs some proper adjustments. You can find a professional hairstylist and get a proper trim. You can cut off layers or jagged edges to achieve a natural, mature look.
- Correct maintenance
Proper washing and protection can not only make the wig maintain the appearance of natural luster, but also extend the service life of the wig.
- Change wigs regularly
Lace front bob wigs wear out over time as they are used and washed. The life cycle of virgin human hair Bob wigs is generally 3-6 months, and good care can reach 6-12 months. Replace the wig without wearing a broken one.
I hope these tips helped you to install your bob hair lace wig and make you hair look natural. If you are looking for best price with top quality virgin human hair wigs, customer orientated return policy and services, free shipping, Sunber hair is the right place for you!
Leave a comment
- Kinky Edges Wig
- Glueless HD Wig
- Crazy Flash Sale
- Pre Cut Lace Wig