More and more fashion girls love to wear to grade virgin hair weave to achieve their natural look. But you really know what is virgin hair? There are so many brands that sell virgin Remy human hair extensions and do you sure what you buy is real virgin hair.
Don’t worry, let’s enter our today’s theme: What are virgin hair and all the truth about virgin hair extensions. Follow Reading!
What You Will Learn From This Article:
- What Is Virgin Hair?
- What Is Remy Hair?
- What’s The Difference Between Virgin Hair And Remy Hair?
- Is Remy Hair Better Than Virgin Hair?
- Why Choose Virgin Hair?
- What Kind Of Virgin Hair Is There?
- How To Know If The Hair Is Real Virgin Hair?
- Where To Buy The Top Grade Virgin Hair?
First, What Is Virgin Hair?
Virgin hair is simply hair from a living individual donor that has not been chemically processed, permed, colored or dyed. It’s the closest possible hair from the original donor. Quite simply, it is the exact hair that was on the donors' head prior to harvesting. Quality virgin hair will normally be soft and feel 100% natural to the touch.
Virgin Hair, also referred to as Human Hair or Virgin Human Hair can be graded differently by suppliers. The most common grades of Human Hair sold in North America are 7A, 8A, 9A and 10A grade.
Occasionally you may also find 5A and 6A grade hair as well. To make human hair weave, Virgin Hair is attached to hair wefts. Hair wefts are tracks on which the hair is sewn using machines.
This hair is also commonly used to make wigs and has a longer life than synthetic hair. Depending on the quality, the hair may last between 6 months to 2 years with good care.
What Is Remy Hair?
Remy hair is considered to be the finest quality of human hair. The term “Remy” means all the hair cuticles are healthy, intact, and flow in the same direction from the root to the tip. The cuticle is the outer layer of the hair strand and the structure is similar to the overlapping of shingles on a rooftop.
Remy hair is typically collected directly from a woman’s head, and as it is cut it is held in a ponytail to ensure no hair strands fall to the floor. Remy hair will also last longer than non-Remy hair. Therefore, it can be reused, flat ironed, and colored.
What’s The Difference Between Virgin Hair And Remy Hair?
Virgin hair is completely natural human hair that has never been treated or had any chemical process carried out at the time of collection such as perm, dye, and color. The donors of virgin hair must have long, healthy, and full hair. Guaranteed will never tie. But this hair is much more expensive than 100% human hair.
Remy hair is bundled in such a manner that the roots of the hair are on one side and the tips of the hair are on the opposite side. That’s to ensure the cuticle does NOT tangle or matte.
If Remy hair is NOT any chemically treated, in such a situation, you can think that Remy hair is virgin hair.
If virgin hair is minimally processed to ensure the roots and tips of hair traveling in the same direction, you also can think that virgin hair is Remy hair.
Not all Remy Hair means virgin hair. Also, not all virgin hair means Remy hair.
Is Remy Hair Better Than Virgin Hair?
The answer is the same with another one and it is depending on your needs.
Virgin Hair - Untouched, raw hair. It’s not been bleached, permed, dyed, processed, or chemically altered.
Remy Hair - Human hair collected directly from a hair donor with the cuticle still intact.
Similarly, a different company has a different quality standard. You can’t say with certainty that Remy hair must be better than Virgin hair.
Furthermore, there is no universal standard for the definition of Remy and virgin hair. “Remy” hair of one company could be “Virgin” hair.
So, before you purchase your hair, It’s important for you to be educated about hair.
Why Choose Virgin Hair?
- Virgin hair is cut in its natural state. Each bundle is different in texture and wave pattern. This means there is something for everyone.
- All the cuticles in the Virgin hair are intact and running in the same direction. You are therefore guaranteed to have the right cuticle alignment.
- It's the premium grade, so give a very beautiful, shiny appearance. Virgin hair is going to be some of the most expensive hair that you can buy but it lasts longer than any other type of hair extension if it's properly taken care of.
- Virgin hair is harvested from real human hair from a donor. Its harvesting process is meticulous adding to its premium value.
What Kinds Of Virgin Hair Are Most Popular?
The Most Popular Virgin Hair Types
- Brazilian Virgin Hair– light, shiny, silky
- Malaysian Virgin Hair– heavier, softer, silkier
- Peruvian Virgin Hair– coarser, thicker, durable
- Indian Virgin Hair- High Quality 100% Virgin Hair, Tangle Free, No Shedding
The Most Popular Virgin Hair Textures
- Body Wave Hair– Virgin body wave is a lush hair texture with a deep S-shaped wave pattern. It is voluminous, low maintenance, and versatile. And the hair is one of the most popular hair textures.
- Curly Hair– Virgin curly hair is a more tightly spiral. This hair type is also great for blending with natural hair.
- Straight Hair– Virgin straight hair is your go-to for a sleek look with minimal effort.
- Deep Wave Hair– Virgin deep wave is perfect for those who want big waves that make an even bigger splash.
How To Know If The Hair Is Real Virgin Hair?
- Smell it
Virgin hair is not chemically processed. Therefore, the hair you purchase should not have a strong pungent smell.
- Check for Cuticles of Hair
Virgin hair should still have its cuticles intact. And the cuticles of hair flow in the same direction.
But, cuticles are quite difficult to see with the naked eye. Now what?
To feel for hair cuticle, run your fingers up and down the hair shaft. The hair strand should feel smooth towards the direction of hair growth, but a bit of resistance should be felt in the opposite direction.
- Observe the color of hair
Virgin hair comes in natural colors and has not been dyed by the hair donor or the hair vendor. If you look at it carefully, it’s easy to tell if it’s virgin hair with the naked eye?
- Burn it
Take out just one or two hair strands, then set alight, virgin hair quickly burns completely and smells like your natural hair if burnt. However, burns very slowly and smells of burning plastic, this indicates synthetic fibers have been added to the hair bundle.
- a. Burning smells like a burnt fragrance
- b. Burns out extremely quickly seems like coke
- c..effortlessly turns into ash, but only a little
- a. Burning smells like a burning plastic
- b. Feels gooey wore out
- c. Burning Hair’s ashed easily fall off
5. Chemical Check
Make sure the hair has no chemicals left in it. If it is true virgin hair, it should have no chemicals at all. If it melts slowly into a ball rather than burning, smells like elastic, and produces dark smoke, it isn’t human hair. You can do a sniff test to see if you can distinguish the synthetic hair or real human hair.
- Curl and straighten it
Like your own hair, your virgin hair extensions should be heat treated. So, using a curling or straightening tool, test if the hair curls or straightens nicely.
Where To Buy The Top Grade Virgin Hair?
We hope that the information we give you will help you know more about virgin hair extensions. If you are looking for the best price with top quality virgin human hair products, customer-orientated return policy, and services, free shipping, Sunber hair is the right place for you! Buy best quality virgin hair with Sunber hair coupon code, big surprise for you.
All of our virgin hairpieces are made of hair collected from Brazilian, Malaysian, Peruvian and Indian that is super long-lasting, strong and natural-looking. Hence, once you come to us, you will never regret it.
Shop For More Affordable Sunber HairShop For Remy Human Hair Natural Black Brazilian Body Wave Hair
Shop For Cheap Remy Human Hair Brazilian Straight Hair
Shop For Malaysian Deep Wave 3 Bundles With 4*4 Free Part Lace Closure
Shop For Popular Peruvian Curly Hair 3 Bundles with 4X4 Lace Closure