When it comes to wearing sewn-in hair weaves or hair extensions period, the goal should always be to obtain the Most “Natural” looking appearance. Lace closures and frontals are quickly becoming everyone's favorite method of hair extensions - and we totally understand why. They're easy, fun and offer a lot of versatility.
We have 4×4 lace closure, 5×5 lace closure, 6×6 lace closure, 7×7 lace closure, 13×4 lace frontal, 13×6 lace frontal and 360 lace frontal. Do you know what’s the difference between the lace frontal and 360 lace frontal? Which hair to choose?. Today, We will share with you the answer in this article. Follow Reading!
What You Will Learn From This Article
- What Is Lace Frontal?
- What Is 360 Lace Frontal?
- Why Choose Lace Frontal?
- Why Choose 360 Lace Frontal?
- What are the Advantages of Wearing Lace Frontal With Bundles?
- What are the Advantages of Wearing 360 Frontal With Hair Bundles?
- Lace Frontal VS 360 Lace Frontal, What Are The Similarities?
- Lace Frontal VS 360 Lace Frontal, What’s The Difference?
- Which One Is Better?
What Is Lace Frontal?
A lace frontal is a 13×4 or 13×6 inch piece that covers the entire hairline and is meant to mimic the natural hairline. It is typically a half wig that goes from ear to ear and is sewn with approximately 3-4 bundles of hair.
Also, these have usually baby hair around the edges to give it a more natural look. So, these are great for someone seeking to conceal hair loss or want to protect the edges.
Moreover, lace frontals give you freedom in styling options as it covers the entire hairline, so there will be no line of distinction show.
However, lace frontals should be handled with care and not brushed or combed constantly. Also, you should avoid exposing them to a lot of heat.
What Is 360 Lace Frontal?
A 360 frontal is a lace headband with hair on it. This frontal is the upgraded version of the original lace frontal.
The 360 frontals have been more popular in recent years, because of its uniqueness and maximum versatility.
It covers the entire perimeter of your head with space left in the middle for bundle installation, allowing for more versatility.
And this frontal allows the wearer to not only pull the hair back but also put your hair into various high ponytails.
The size of the 360 lace frontal is 22”x4”x2”(22 is the capsize, the 4-inch width in front and 2 inches wide in back). It is a circular and 360-degree lace band frontal like its name.
Why Choose Lace Frontal Hair?
First, ear to ear lace front closure is more comfortable to install and wear. Many women who wear lace frontals use them when they want to try a completely different color or texture from their natural hair color or when they want to protect their edges and hair that they normally leave out in sewing in hair extensions.
If you want to know how to sew in lace frontals, read this blog-How To Sew In With A Lace Frontal Closure?.
Second, a lace frontal has its unmatched styling versatility. Wearing a lace frontal can allow you to achieve a styling option that a closure doesn’t; frontals allow you to wear pulled back hairstyles.
A lace frontal covers the entire hairline and will allow you to achieve a seamless style that you can pull back off of your face.
Third, lace frontal closure 13×4 saves fewer hair bundles compared to the lace closure. It seems that lace frontal is expensive individually but from the whole, you can buy fewer hair bundles to match. Thus you also save sew-in and wear comfortable.
Finally, frontals can be used to conceal the loss of hair along the hairline. They have an ear to ear coverage area designed to mimic your own hairline. Frontals can also be used to create a more affordable lace wig.
Why Choose 360 Lace Frontal?
Because 360 lace frontal has some outstanding advantages with other lace frontals and closure:
Both normal lace frontal and lace closure can only have baby hair in front or in the middle part. But 360 lace frontal has a baby all around the head, which makes your hair extension look more natural.
The size of the 360 lace frontal can adjust according to your head easily because it has an adjustable band in the back. It is hard to move the position when both lace closure and lace frontal are just sewn into the head together with human hair bundles.
What are the Advantages of Wearing Lace Frontal With Bundles?
- Lace Frontal hair pieces cover thinning hairlines. Giving a fuller appearance of the hairline meanwhile boosting the individual's confidence.
- Choosing bundles kits gives the wearer several options from choosing desired layered hair lengths to give the wearer the option to have a tapered hairstyle right out the bag.
- Just like the 360 frontal with matching bundles kit you can choose desired hair textures and hair lengths. Which is delivered directly to your door?
- So, with these amazing benefits, at anytime you can choose your favorite hair weave styles and color to give yourself an instant new head-turning look.
What are the Advantages of Wearing 360 Frontal With Hair Bundles?
- Adding length to shorter hairs.
- Covering hair loss or thinning hairline – which gives any weave wearing individual greater confidence
- Adding a different hair color to your hairstyle without the potential of damaging your natural mane.
- Choosing a-natural hair color in Brazilian Virgin Human Hair gives a stylist the option to ombre style a client hair extensions.
- Choosing a Silk Base 360 Lace Frontal with matching bundles– gives a realistic scalp and amazingly beautiful hair that’s available in many popular hair textures and hair lengths.
Lace Frontal VS 360 Lace Frontal, What’re The Similarities?These styles come in handy when you wish to create a sew-in and a more natural look. You won’t need to blend in when you use the frontals. They have a few similarities.
- They cover and protect the edges from manipulation and damages.
- While they are both versatile, allowing you to make the most elaborate styles, the 360 frontal is even more versatile. Remember the frontal covers even the back edges.
- They use the same base material. Often, the material used is the lace that comes in different colors, and you can choose one that is close to your hair scalp color.
- For the installation, you can use the glue or sew-in method to install the frontals.
Lace Frontal VS 360 Lace Frontal, What’s The Difference?
- Both of these frontals are large, but the largest one is the 360 frontal one. It covers the whole hairline edge, while the frontal covers only the front part from ear to ear. Mostly the 360 frontal has 23×4 inches while the frontal gives 13×4 inches.
- The fact that you can easily make the high ponytail with the 360 frontal makes it even more appealing. This one gives you more options than does regular frontal. Not to say that you can’t style the frontal but 360 frontal gives you more options.
- When it comes to maintenance, they both require some form of maintenance. The 360 frontal requires even more maintenance than the regular frontal. You can clean and oil the frontal at least once a week but not if you have a 360 frontal.
- As you would expect, 360 frontal is more costly than regular frontal. After all, it covers your head circumference.
So, Which One Is Better?
Now, you know the difference between a lace frontal and a 360 lace frontal. Yes, choosing between the two can be a daunting task; however, it ultimately depends on the look you want to achieve and the versatility of the hair weave.
Sunber hair is one of the largest manufacturers of human hair weaves, wigs, and lace closure frontal in the world. We love to help beautiful people find the human hair products they’ll love. So if you’re unsure if you should shop for hair weave bundles with closure or a lace frontal sew in weave, we can help!
Sunber Hair August Carnival Big Sale: Up To 42% Off
Good news for everyone, we have a big promotion at the ending of August, you can buy the best quality human hair weave bundles, human hair wigs, lace closure frontal hair, Remy human hair series, and new in U part wig, 4*4 lace closure part wig, half wig, headband/ scarf wig, PU silk lace wigs for you with a big discount. Come On!
UP to 32% OFF For Hair Weave, No Code
Leave a comment
- Kinky Edges Wig
- Glueless HD Wig
- Crazy Flash Sale
- Pre Cut Lace Wig