Human hair bundles are very popular among fashion black women. We have hair weaves and wigs in every available texture and style. Super soft human hair that lasts long when taken good care of properly. The bundles are true to length and thick.
But do you know how to install your human hair bundles? It can blend well with your natural hair and it can give you achieve a natural look if you install your hair bundles properly? So, today we are going to share with you how to install human hair bundles well and make you have a natural look and unique beauty.
As we all know, there are more than one or two ways of installing hair weaves! It’s not just your typical glue and sew-in methods that seem to be the most popular. There are tons of methods! Some are even so easy that you can do it yourself.
Sewing-in Method To Install Hair Bundles
A common way to attach hair extensions is to use the weaving method.
- Step 1: Prepare your natural hair by washing it clean before sewing to gain the perfect result after finishing.
- Step 2: It is time to make cornrows. Take a few hair strands and braid them firmly small horizontal lines.
- Step 3: Thread the needle and start sewing the weft directly onto your track for a seamless look.
- This method suits all types of hair. But this is not recommended for those whose hair is too weak, fragile or damaged.
- Remember to shampoo your hair regularly and prevent over styling with heat can help your sew-in weft hair last longer.
- Moreover, because of the tight braid, it will take time to dry hair after washing. So when drying hair with extension, you had better dry in small horizontal parts.
Gluing-in Method To Install Hair Bundles
In my opinion, the glue-in method is the easiest and fastest one! However, it may be the most damaging too. It all depends on the sew-in weave installation. You can apply this one of two ways.
The First Method:
- Step 1: You can glue in hair extensions is by braiding or laying your natural hair down and placing a weave cap over your head. The cap is acting as a barrier between your hair and the glue.
- Step 2: Once intact, measure the track needed per layer, glue, and apply pressure to the head. That’s it! Really easy! This style is normally called a “quick weave,” and we can see why!
The Second Method:
- It is the same but minus the cap. Some people don’t mind having the tracks glued directly to their hair. There’s also a special type of glue that’s made just for that option. It’s more like a molding gel that gets applied to your whole head, let dry, then apply tracks.
- Glue in hair extensions can be a great option if they are done right. Make sure to follow our tips in order to achieve great results with glue in hair extensions.
Micro-links Method To Install Hair Bundles
Mirco-links is a tedious installation method that may take up to three to four hours to complete. It requires a specially trained hairstylist to install.
- Step 1: Place the weft to where you want it to go. Then use the hair clippers to secure it at 2 sides of the weave.
- Step 2: Start from the middle, collect a few strands of your hair with hair from the weft with the same amount.
- Step 3: Slip 1 bead onto the loop, pull the collected hair through the loo. Then, insert the hair into the ring and slide the bead up to the top just underneath the stitching.
- Step 4: Use the plier to clamp the microbead ring, pushing up and back to a zero degree angle.
- Keep repeating those steps with the rest of your weave hair and finish!
- Note that you have to move up your hair weaves after 2 to 3 months based on your hair growth.
- In the first week of wearing micro ring weft extensions, you might feel tight on your head. No worry since it will make sure that it is secured firmly even when your natural hair starts to grow longer. Once you are used to it, you will definitely love how realistic it looks!
Above are three major methods to install human hair weave bundles. No matter which one you belong to, we hope you can install your hair weave properly and have a unique look.
If you not professional, we not recommend you do this. We still advise you to have your professionalist do that for you since installation requires skills and appropriate tools for the best result without ruining anything. But you must-go-to for the best quality virgin human hair bundles.
Sunber Hair is one of the most popular and highest-rated human hair companies in the market. We carry a huge selection of top quality hair bundles in all styles, lengths and textures that are also silky and soft. Choose us and a big discount for you.
Leave a comment
- Kinky Edges Wig
- Glueless HD Wig
- Crazy Flash Sale
- Pre Cut Lace Wig