Brazilian human hair is a type of hair used in wigs u part and extensions. It is a high-quality virgin human hair and very popular among fashion in the hair market. It is soft, and full volume. That is why it is very popular among South Americans.
If you care for virgin Brazilian hair weave properly and it will last a long time. Do you know how to take good care of your Brazilian human hair? Today, let’s share with you the important care tips for your Brazilian hair. Follow Reading!
How To Care For Brazilian Hair?
Brushing And Detangling
- Just like your own hair, before styling, you want to be sure to detangle it first. It may be daunting or even difficult, but it must be done.
- You can’t wash it or comb with a wide-tooth brush through it all the way without detangling it first.
- Depending on how tangled and matted it is, you can add some conditioner as you detangle to loosen it up and provide slip.
- If you have an oily scalp, you need to use powder shampoo to wash your Brazilian hair extensions in order not to be smelly. It is best to wash the hair extensions once a week, be gentle while washing it.
- Now that you have shampooed the hair, then you need to condition it with your conditioner of choice.
- Let the conditioner sit on the hair for about 15-20 minutes to soften it up.
- Use a light conditioner to keep the hair extensions smooth and silky after washing. It is strongly advised to do a deep conditioning at least once a month.
- However, if your hair extensions have been colored then do a deep conditioning every half one month so that the extensions are smooth.
- If they dry too much, they will break much easier and it can also damage your own hair.
- Ensure that you wash down the shampoo and conditioner thoroughly so that there is no product residue that will negatively impact your scalp.
- Dry your hair using a thick towel or air dry your hair.
- Do not rub but rather pat dry.
- Use a wide-toothed steel comb to carefully comb and style your Brazilian virgin Remy hair.
- Work slowly from section to section to avoid tugging or pulling which may lead to breakage.
- If the Brazilian bundle hair or your scalp is dry, apply a light oil or moisturize your scalp as you comb it out.
- If you are washing Brazilian hair weave or a Brazilian hair wig that is on your head, then you can even sit in the dryer for 15-20 minutes with the conditioner in, and then rinse out.
- The good thing about styling Brazilian human hair bundles is that just like your natural hair, cheap Brazilian hair has the capacity to withstand heat styling and this is important.
- There are a lot of ways you could style your Brazilian Remy human hair and they range from heat styling to heatless styling.
- If you want it straight, you'd have to use a straightener but be sure to use some protective hair products so your hair does not get damaged in the process.
- If you want wavy and curly hairstyles, you could use a tonging machine or make use of rollers.
- Heatless styles make use of plastic rollers that can be used on the hair and left overnight. Amazingly, this brings out the same curl or wave pattern as a regular heat style.
Sleeping With Brazilian Remy Hair Weave
- When you're about to go to bed, brush your hair to remove all kinds of knots and to detangle.
- Use a silk scarf to wrap your bundles of Brazilian hair up at night as this will prevent your weave from breaking, drying and snagging while you sleep.
- Also, try sleeping on a satin pillowcase in order to avoid disturbing your virgin Brazilian hair weave.
- Tips: If you have either body wave Brazilian hair or Brazilian curly weaves, be sure to tie these down and use either a silk or satin cap to cover your hair before going to bed at night.
Waking Up With Brazilian Hairstyles
- Always brush your hair as regularly as possible in order to prevent tangling. This should be done with either a paddle brush or a wide-tooth comb.
- Begin with the ends of your best Brazilian hair and move towards your scalp, as this will prevent any pressure on the tracks. This will keep the hair from shedding and also increase the lifespan of the weave itself.
How To Care For Your Brazilian Hair While Swimming?
So this is yet another thing you ought to look out for when you go swimming. While it is advised to use a swimming cap when you go swimming so all your hair is tucked underneath the cap, a lot of people want to feel their hair cascading onto their necks while at the beach.
Well first of all you should wash your hair with shampoo and conditioners that have UV protection.
You should also make sure to use your SPF so that your hair is not damaged under the sun.
If you don't want to wear a swimming cap, as much as possible avoid getting the hair wet. There are reasons why we have styles like updos that could easily prove useful at the beach.
After a swim, make sure to use protective products on the hair and do not brush your hair while it is wet.
You could use a wide-toothed comb to separate the strands but as much as possible dry it out with a hand dryer but do not let it air dry.
While at the beach, you could prevent sunburn with the use of hats and bandanas. This limits the amount of sunlight that your hair is otherwise exposed to.
Hope the above-mentioned tips will help you to care about it properly and enhance its longevity. Achieve your natural look and unique beauty, just wear a good Brazilian Remy hair weave. Sunber hair also offers great 3 and 4 bundle deals with closures. Choose us, more natural, more comfortable, big surprise for you!