The lace closure is very popular among black women. Every woman wants to try different hairstyles, they want to have different hair colors, hair length, hair types and hair textures. So human hair bundles with lace closure are the best choice for you. You can have different looks every day and don’t damage your own hair.
As we all know, lace closures have many types, such as free part lace closure, middle part lace closure, three-part lace closure. But what is free part closure and what do you know about it? Don’t worry, today, we will share with you all about free part closure hair in this article. Follow Reading!
First, What is Lace Closure?
Closures are a full coverage hair attachment that protects your natural hair. They can be added to your sew-in or a wig. Unlike tracks, it attaches to a lace base allowing it to have a scalp like a resemblance.
The base mimics a scalp and consists of a piece of lace fabric with numerous single hair strands attached. They come in various sizes but usually come in a square or rectangular-shaped piece usually about four by four.
They are ideal for anyone who wants a full-coverage weave. There are different types of closures. Closures vary from the types of parts, sizes, colors, and even hair types and textures.
What Is Free Part Lace Closure?
It is the desire of every lady to look like a goddess and to turn necks every step she takes. Free part closure allows for parting any way you prefer. With this closure, your hair blends perfectly with the hair bundles and prevents any possible damage to your hair.
A free part hair closure is your best friend when you need to do an instant hairstyle. Wearing this is an excellent choice for those who have low volume hair or whose hair grows at a very low speed.
The Pros And Cons Of Free Part Lace Closure
- It covers all your hair and provides full protection to them against sun heat and pollution.
- It gives you a more natural look; even no one can judge that you wear any hair weave or extensions.
- You can style the hair in a number of ways without any fear of damage.
- You can bleach or tone the base of a closure according to your skin color.
- The free part is more convenient for the stylist to choose to part your hair in different areas.
- With free parting, you can create all the different styles.
- It appears to be one of the cheapest hair closures we have.
- The flexibility and versatility of free part closures make them perfect for all types of hair, whether natural, wavy, and short or the less thrilling receding hairline.
- The free part even works best when you are thinking of wearing your hair straight back and without parting.
- The cost. The closure piece itself can cost as much a 1 pack of hair so please ask me for an estimation if you are interested.
- Tweaking. Most closures require a little tweaking to be perfect for one individual. For example, the width of your natural part should be the same width as the closure and very importantly, the scalp of the closure should match the natural color of your scalp. I do most of that for my clients. It always helps when the client is resourceful!
- New growth. If the closure is sewn down onto the braids as an install (compared to a wig), it will grow back with the rest of the hair as the weave gets older. You should take an appointment to re-adjust the closure about every 4 weeks.
- When wearing the closure, you will have to try a little harder to maintain the parts.
Different Hairstyles Of Free Part Lace Closure
Straight Hair Free Part Lace Closure
Curly Hair Free Part Lace Closure
Body Wave Hair Free Part Lace Closure
Deep Wave Free Part Lace Closure
Loose Wave Free Part Lace Closure
Ombre Straight T1B/472 Free Part Lace Closure
How To Install Free Part Lace Closure?
- To install the hair, begin by combing the hair nicely then go ahead and lay that closure flat so that it can create a natural look.
- Ensure you have braided your natural hair well so that the hair extension can give the flat look.
- Take your closure and place the middle part of the free part closure on the middle part of your hair.
- Now glue in your closure or sew the closure in. Next, add on the other parts of the hair extension to your hair. This will give you a finished look.
- Then customize it: this is where you cut the lace to take on the hairline.
- Remember the closures only mimic your scalp they aren’t your real scalp so you ought to treat them with a lot of care.
Care Tips Of Free Part Lace Closure
- Closure hair weaves need gentle and loving care. Whether you have silk base closure or lace free part closure, careless handling causes hair shading. So to prevent bald spots on closure, treat them with extra care using the following tips.
- Don’t do anything rash with closure, use a soft bristle brush to comb the closure hair smoothly.
- Brush the free part hair gently from the ends way up to the root to avoid shading.
- Do not use harmful hair products like conditioner, serum, etc. on the closure because this can cause tangles in the hair.
- Extra care should be taken if you use rollers, flat iron, curling or crimping devices.
- Store the closure in a clean box or hang it properly inside your cabinet.
Where To Buy The Best Free Part Lace Closure?
Sunber Hair provides you with the top-most virgin hair weave and hair closures. you can find different kinds of lace closure to buy. To save you money, we suggest you buy a human hair bundle with closure. 3-4 bundles and a closure to create a perfect look.
We provide lace closure frontal and amazing 360 lace frontal that can be worn in different styles, even in a high ponytail, which is tough with most lace frontals. Our products take into account that your scalp needs to breathe and there is no exposure to weaving tracks.
Leave a comment
- Kinky Edges Wig
- Glueless HD Wig
- Crazy Flash Sale
- Pre Cut Lace Wig