U part wigs are increasingly becoming one of the most popular wigs. Women wear wigs for different reasons. Some wear them to enhance their looks, while others wear them to conceal hair loss or protect their natural hair.
In this article, we are going to discuss everything you should know about U part wig. Keep on reading.
What is A U Part Wig?
A u part wig, aka u shape wig or u part half wig is a type of wig that basically means it is a modified half wig with a u-shaped opening on top so you can cover the u-shape hole with your hair. The u-shape hole can be in the middle, left, or right according to your needs. Additionally, to help you protect your hair, a silk or lace closure can be worn with u-part wigs.
A u part wig will give you the pretty look of a sew-in weave hair with the convenience of a wig. This makes the u-part wig quite versatile. So, choosing a u part wig is the best decision.
The Features of U Part Wig
Here are some of the features of a u part wig
- Blend perfectly with the natural hair
- No glue and no sew-in
- Breathability and comfort
- Super secure
The Pros Of the U-part Wigs
They can save you a lot of time
You don’t have to worry about sewing on each track. Within a few minutes, you can install the u-part wig, and you are good to go.
U-shaped wig allows wearers to have a new hairstyle instantly. Moreover, you can change the hairstyle faster and more often. This makes u-part wigs ideal for people with tight schedules.
It protects the natural hair
If you have a weak hairline, or your hair cannot withstand tight stitching from braids, the u-part wig can be the ideal option. It protects your hair, hence preventing hair loss.
The original hair can be customized
The weft of the original hair can be customized into a u-part wig, and the good thing is that you can wear it within a day or a few days. You can also style it according to your needs.
You can choose the position of the hair
Another good thing with u part wig is that you can decide which position to pull your own hair or set the hairstyle.
They come in different styles and colors
With u part wigs, you can choose which color or style you want. They come in different styles, colors, and lengths, making it easy for wig wearers to choose the one that suits their needs.
Not easy to detect
Depending on the type and style of u part wigs, most of them are not easy to detect. This, of course, makes u part wigs offer a natural look.
Finally, there is no doubt that u part wigs have excellent appearance and finish. U-part wigs made from human hair wigs are durable and can be worn for many years.
Who Needs To Wear a U Part Wig?
Generally, u part wigs are ideal for anybody. However, if you have thinner hair and looking for a hairstyle that can give you a thicker and fuller look, u part wig is a perfect choice. It will transform your thin hair into charming thick hair. Additionally, for individuals with sensitive skin, this wig is the best hairstyle.
How to Install a U Part Wig?
U part wig unit is made by sewing the extension part to the wig cap. So, yes, you can install the wig yourself. It is not difficult to install the wig. Here is a step by step guide to help you install u part wig.
- Measure your head. First, you need to place the wig over your head. This will help you determine how much hair you need to part for an excellent look.
- Part your hair: the next step is to part your hair using a rattail comb to match the u part wig shape.
- Cut off some natural hair at the front edges of both sides. After that, tire the rest of the hair into a ponytail. Use a hairpin to secure the ponytail.
- The next step is to put the u part wig on the center of the u part and cut it out where there is a clip. Ensure that the wig is flat on the head.
- The next step is to separate the hair in the desired position, and then iron each part, ensuring that you cover the edge of the u part opening of the wig.
- The last step is to iron the ironed hair and the hair on the wig smoothly. Use a comb to comb your hair as you are ironing.
Leave a comment
- Kinky Edges Wig
- Glueless HD Wig
- Crazy Flash Sale
- Pre Cut Lace Wig