In recent years the machine-made wigs have gained popularity with both young women and mature wig enthusiasts seeking sleek short crop cut wigs without much fuss on styling. Fashion women love to wear the machine-made wig to change their look and beauty.
Do you know more about machine made human hair wigs? Before you buy, you must know the machine-made wig in detail, in order to buy the most suitable for you. Today, we will talk about the machine-made wig and help you to buy the best quality human hair machine made wig.
What You Will Learn From This Article
- What’s the Machine Made Wig?
- Why do Most People like To Wear Machine Made Wig?
- The Features Of Machine Made Wig
- The Benefits Of Wearing Machine Made Wig
- What’s the Best Way To InstallA Machine Made Wig?
- Faq About Machine Made Human Hair Wigs
First, What’s the Machine Made Wig?
Machine-made wig with fixed parting and is similar to front lace wigs. They are usually cheaper than hand-made pieces. In most styles, the hair is machine sewn onto a “weft” in a fixed pattern.
The wefts are then assembled together on an open net base. Generally, this type of construction is worn by persons who have some hair, as you can see through the wefts when the wind blows.
Why do Most People like To Wear Machine Made Wig?
Machine-made wigs are the least expensive and most widely available. Wefts of hair are sewn together in a straight line, cut and assembled into a wig. When you look inside a machine-made wig you can see the lines.
Many look extremely realistic as long as they are not parted, pulled back or otherwise altered. Some people find these wigs more comfortable because the construction creates vents that allow air to circulate to the scalp.
The Features Of Machine Made Wig
- Hair Material: 100% Human Hair Wig Without Chemical Processed
- Hair Color: Natural Black Color Or Colored Wig
- Cap Size: Circumference:22-22.5 inches; Front to nape: 13.5 inches; Ear to ear: 15.25 inches
- Cap Construction: Machine Made
- Texture: Body Wave Hair Wigs, Curly hair wigs, Straight Hair Wig, Bob Wig, Pre-plucked Hairline, Soft, Comb Easily, Minimal Shedding, No Tangling
- Special features: Can be bleached, dyed and restyled
The Benefits Of Wearing Machine Made Wig
- The full mechanism, short production cycle
- Low price, more cost-effective
- The style is refreshing, suitable for summer style
- Convenient care
- Short production period & fast delivery
- Easy to take care
- Requires no wig tapes or glue to wear
- Sleek Style
- Ease in restyling
- Comfortable to wear
- Protects your hairline
- Bang With Wig
- Young and Unique Wig
- Cheap Affordable Price
What’s the Best Way To Install A Machine Made Wig?
- Ideally, you would section your hair and put these sections into pin curls. However, if this is too complicated or you don’t have the time, you can wrap your hair around your head to flatten it and simply pin it in place.
- Once you’ve done that, locate the back of the wig, where the tag is. Hold the wig with both hands, one on each side of the tag and place the front of the wig at your eyebrows.
- Pull the wig all the way over your head and then slide the front of the wig back until you reach your hairline. It’s important to take it all the way to the hairline; otherwise, it looks like you don’t have a forehead.
- Run your fingers along the sides of the wigs and find the two hard ear tabs (they’re generally near your temples). Make sure that these ear tabs are even – this is how you know that your wig is on straight.
- Once the wig is at your hairline, tabs are even and the wig is pulled down in the back, you’re done.
Faq About Machine Made Human Hair Wigs
How Do I Take Care of My Wig?
Please see our guide on Caring For Your Human Hair Wig for complete instructions.
How do I know what size to get?
Average wigs fit heads from 21.5" to 23" in circumference. Ninety-five percent of our customers fall into this range. Your wig should be worn on your natural hairline, approximately four fingers above the eyebrows. The back of the wig should be pulled down to the natural hairline in the back.
Our Machine-made hair wigs have adjustable Velcro and elastic tabs in the back so you can adjust your wig for a secure, comfortable fit. There are also small tabs in the front of the ears that can be adjusted to hold the wig close to the face. Remember, our sewn-in adjustments can be released so your wig can grow with your hair regrowth.
What Does Wig Density Refer To?
The density refers to how thick the hair is and what density you order is really based on personal choice. Most women achieve a natural appearance with light to medium or medium density; however, your choice will depend on your styling preferences and individual profile.
How Long The Machine Made Wig To Last?
The life of your wig will depend on your use and care of it. If handled properly, it should last you about 6 months before needing hair added or a repair. If used as your main form of hair replacement and you are using daily, it is realistic to expect it to last 3-6 months before needing a repair or hair added.
Will The Hairline on The Machine-Made Lace Wig Have ANatural Look?
Yes, when you wear the machine-made lace wigs correctly according to our user guide, the hairline will have a natural look, just similar to your own hair growing from your scalp. For customer order, we recommend you to have baby hairs around the front and perimeter of the wig and make the hairline with more natural-looking.
How to Wash a Machine-Made Wig?
- 1) put the wig on a head model or a fixed bracket when it's not used. All wigs made of any material used for a long time are subject to be polluted and changed on style, so the cap is more recommended due to fixedness and easy cleaning.
- 2) fill a washbasin with COOL water and a gentle shampoo, then submerge wig into water for about 5-7 minutes
- 3) swish wig gently and rinse it thoroughly till no suds remain
- 4) lightly shake wig and let water drop, DO NOT BRUSH WIG WHEN WET
- 5) place the wig on a bath towel to completely dry overnight, or you may place it on a folding wig stand, which will speed up the drying process
- 6) When completely dry, brush wig into desired style, DO NOT BRUSH CURLS
Please see our guide on Washing Your Human Hair Wig for complete instructions.
How To Find the Right Length?
The hair length should be from the head top to the hair bottom as the hair is straight. the curl and wavy wig are processed from straight wig, so in the same length, curl and wavy wig will be shorter by 1"-2" (it depends on how deep the curl is) than straight wig.
Can I straighten and Curl My Machine Made Wig Hair?
The hair is 100% human hair that can withstand household styling tools such as curling irons and flat irons. You can wash, set, and style the wig as you would your own hair. But like your natural hair, the hair can get damaged with the misuse and overuse of products.
What Color Lace is Best Suited To My Skin Tone?
The color of lace varies according to different factors. But whatever lace you choose, the most important point is to bring you a natural appearance by showing the similar or nearly the same color as your skin tone.
Most ladies prefer to choose a lace with a color close to their skin tone, also you can realize the effect by using makeup, then it's best to select a shade that can blend with your own skin tone. If you decide to use makeup, a shade close to or lighter than your own will be perfect.
Our standard lace colors are:
Transparent - suitable for most complexions
Light brown - suitable for women with light brown
Skin brown - suitable for those with medium brown complexions
Dark brown - suitable for those with dark brown skin
How Often Should I Wash My Machine Made Wig?
It's various for different people depending on various factors, like wearing frequency, hair spray, smoke, climate, care treatment, etc. Generally, you can wash it every 10-12 wearings or every 4-6 weeks.
How To Comb The Wig?
When you need to comb a wig, be gentle. Do not use a regular brush. For straight and body wave, wide-tooth-comb is highly recommended. For curly and deep waves, please only use hand to prevent tangle. For stubborn tangles, applying a spray conditioner can help loosen them.
Can These Machine Made wigs Be Cut?
Yes, but we don't recommend you do so since the style and curl will be destroyed. But they will be better or look more acceptable when thinned or pruned by an experienced hairdresser.
Can I dye the hair?
Yes, you can, but we do not recommend any further processing of the hair if it has already been dyed and processed. Further, only experienced colorists should attempt to color the hair. Remember that though the hair is 100% human hair, it is just as prone to damage from excessive processing as your own hair. We cannot and will not be responsible for the results.
Can I Shower or Swim in My Wig?
We do not recommend wearing your wig during showering or swimming. Your wig can become very tangled and matted when worn in the shower or pool and attempting to remove the matting can cause damage or breakage.
Pool chemicals and saltwater can damage wig fibers and cause them to break down quickly, lessening the lifespan of your wig. Chemical reactions can also cause your wig to change colors.
If you want to keep your head covered when showering or swimming, you should wear a shower cap and swim cap to help protect your scalp.
Can I Sleep in My Wig?
We do not recommend sleeping in your wig. The friction against your pillow can cause the wig to tangle and mat and the lifespan of your wig will be lessened significantly. We recommend wearing a soft sleep cap to keep your head warm and comfortable while sleeping.
How Should I Store My Wig?
For times when you aren't wearing your wig, you will want to use a wig stand or hard-surfaced mannequin for storing your wig. Do not store your wig on a styrofoam form, as it can permanently stretch out the wig cap and cause your wig to become ill-fitting.
When you wash your wig, you’ll also need to place your wig on a wig stand for it to dry in order for your wig to maintain its shape.
If you don't have a wig stand, you can place your wig on a tall, slender object (such as a can of hairspray) covered with a hand towel.
We recommend storing your wig in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight to help keep your wig in the best condition possible. Avoid keeping your wig in a steamy bathroom or in the window sill, as the moisture and heat can damage the wig fibers.
What’s the Best Place to Buy a Machine Made Hair Wig?
If you have more questions about buying a wig or need additional help, you can go to your local wig store or ask a hair professional. Before every purchase, make sure that you have selected the right wig and that all the measurements are done right. It is always better to double-check than to have to return your wig and order another one.
Sunber hair specialized in manufacturing human hair weaves and wigs. Machine-made wigs are our hot selling human hair wigs, they are all 100% human hair and very comfortable. The most important, we have a big discount on our machine made wig, Up To 25% Off, Code: S25. You can click here to buy the best quality machine made human hair wigs with a big discount.