All You Need To Know About Lace Frontal
Due to the easy use and numerous benefits, lace front becomes one of the most attractive and best sell products at the hair market. If you are suffering thinning edges or traction alopecia, lace frontal, one of the most favorite products of women nowadays, is the best method for you.
Lace frontal hair will help you to add more hair and cover your scalp exposed because of too little hair there. It is a fantastic solution for people who suffer from balding, hair thinning. With a lace frontal wig, you can be more confident and comfortable.
- What’s the Lace Frontal?
- Why Choose Lace Frontal?
- The Pros And Cons Of Lace Frontal
- How To Install Lace Frontal?
- How Many Bundles Do You Need With Lace Frontal?
- How To Make Your Lace Frontal Look Natural?
- Where To Buy The Best Lace Frontal?
First, What’s The Lace Frontal?
A lace frontal goes from ear to ear, so the entire front of the head is covered, which is the difference between a closure and a frontal.13×4 Lace Frontal is the standard size. But there are also frontals with lace space of 13 x 6 and 360 lace frontal.
Typically, people use lace frontal when they desire to create a new hairline that goes back about 2 inches. Frontal is also extremely popular with individuals that suffer from thinning edges, alopecia, or lingering baldness. They are also gaining traction within the hair community since they appear to be the most natural-looking styles available.
Frontals are comfortable to install and wear. They also allow you to try an entirely different look, and color without actually damaging your hair. Also, with frontals, you can protect your edges that you would typically leave out in sewing or hair extensions.
Frontals are outstandingly versatile meaning that just about any style, with the right hair, can be created. Frontals use less hair than a closure would so you can buy fewer hair bundles to create the wig.
Why Choose Lace Frontal?
- Save time: Lace front weave is very easy to be installed and can significantly save the installation time.
- Fewer hair bundles needed: general 2 bundles will be enough for a full sew in with lace frontal with bundles.
- Adjustable straps: make sure your lace frontal closure can perfectly suit your head.
- Versatile hair styling possibilities: you can put in a ponytail or any other as you like.
- Freestyle parting: you can part your hair in any direction with lace frontal.
- Save money: Lace frontal with bundle deals is much more affordable than a ready-to-ship wig.
- High-quality: Lace frontal is made of 100% virgin human hair with 9A grade hair, has the advantages of durable, tight and neat, no tangle, shedding-free and soft to wear.
The Pros And Cons Of Lace Frontal
The Pros Of Wearing Lace Frontal
- Lace frontals are easy to install and often require little installation time than sew-in natural hair extensions.
- Lace frontals are the go-to option for modern women who want protective styles to protect their natural curls and looking to spend less time getting ready every day.
- Wearing a lace frontal hairpiece is the versatility it offers, which allows you to personally style your weave hair however you want, from ponytails to the center or side parts.
- Lace frontal gives you a natural hairline, so you have the freedom to style your hair as desired. It's almost like styling your own natural hair!
- Lace frontals are comfortable to wear on the head and allow a constant flow of air to your scalp and hair.
The Cons Of Wearing Lace Frontal
- The longer period of time your lace frontals have to stay installed can make it irritate your skin and severely damage your hairline or break off your edges.
- At first installation of lace frontal, it requires a lot of tweaking to achieve the natural look it has. You will need to do things like bleaching the knots, tweezing, tinting, plucking or trimming baby hairs and installing your hair frontal correctly so you can achieve a realistic hairline.
- Because of the need to achieve a more realistic natural look, lace frontals are more expensive to buy than lace closures.
How To Install Lace Frontal?
Prepare the Hair- This can go for frontal you’re about to install or the hair on your client's head. Either way, both need to be ready for the process! Make sure your lace frontal is customized to your client’s head, and the braiding pattern is flat!
Measure the Frontal- Before you sew, place the frontal onto the client’s head and adjust the frontal to where you want it placed. This helps to ensure the frontal doesn’t look “wiggish”. Decide how far down the natural hairline you want it to go.
Began Installing- Most stylists like to start sewing the sides of the lace frontal down first and then the back. But, do whatever you feel is best for yourself or your client!
Finishing Touches- Style your bundles, cut the lace off in the front, lay your baby hairs, and slay the day away!
Video Tutorial To Sew In Lace Frontal
How Many Bundles Do You Need With Sew-in Lace Frontal?
When it comes down to your sew-in you want to make sure you have the right amount of bundles.
If you were going to purchase a link between 10 to 14 inches, you'll probably only need two bundles of hair with a frontal.
Anything longer than 14 inches for example 22 inches and up you will need between 3 to 4 bundles plus a frontal.
Whenever you purchase longer hair, you must get more bundles simply because you want to achieve a full look. Shorter lengths have more volume/mass, whereas longer lengths will have less.
How To Make Your Lace Frontal Look Natural?
The main point of the lace front is it looks like it growing from your scalp and allow you to part the hair easily. But there are several tips that everyone can use to make it look real.
One of the most popular things that make your hair unnatural is placing it too far up on your hair. You shouldn’t do that because it will shrink your forehead and make it look so unnatural. So the position that you want to place your wig must be near your natural hairline.
Another one is the hairline of your hair often looks very square. In your natural hairline, you have baby hair around your edges and you have shorter hairs in the front and it fades into your long hair.
For that reason, you can make your front lace look real by creating baby hair.
Where To Buy The Best Lace Frontal?
Knowing where to buy lace front closure is very important. Now you have come to the right place! Sunber hair lace frontal is 100% Human Remy virgin hair. can be bleached, permed, and chemically processed. 13×4 Lace Frontal, 13×6 Lace Frontal, 360 Lace Frontal, 3 bundles and 4 bundle deals with lace frontal are available with favorable price for fashion women.
Best HD Lace Closure For Your Natural Looking
Leave a comment
- Kinky Edges Wig
- Glueless HD Wig
- Crazy Flash Sale
- Pre Cut Lace Wig