There are various types of hair weave for women to choose. What kind of hair types is the best weaving hair? Virgin hair is the best and the most popular grade of weave hair because this hair has never been processed which can be used for multiple installs and it can also be color treated.
The most popular types of virgin human hair weave are Brazilian hair, Malaysian hair, Peruvian hair, Indian hair. Each type of human hair weaving is painted by a special texture and comes in several wave patterns, including a straight, body wave, deep wave, loose wave, natural wave and curly hair.
How can you possibly figure out which type of human hair weave to is suitable for you? Are you wondering which one is the best choice for you among all types of hair?Here are various types of human hair available and you can choose the best hair type for your beauty. Follow Reading!
Virgin Hair Weave: Top 4 Hair Types For You
This is the most popular hair in the market.
- It suits hair types that are from African descent.
- It’s further the most versatile with a great density. This makes it frizz resistant.
- It’s soft and durable yet thick and full.
- You can color the hair and re-use it if you maintain it well. The hair rocks any style, wavy, curly or straight.
- It comes in various colors for you to choose from. Since it has a full body you may only need a few bundles.
- It further has a natural shine with medium to low luster.
The model above is wearing the Brazilian Body Wave Hair. I just love how natural Brazilian hair looks and feels.
Brazilian hair is one of the best textures for African American women. The texture is very full, very thick and just flat out fabulous. Virgin Remy brazilian hair is free of chemicals or hair color and retains all cuticles in the original healthy state, all cuticles of hair are guaranteed to be in the same direction, so there will be no hair tangling hassle.
Another one of the popular hair types.
- If you are looking for sleek hair with excessive shine this is yours to rock.
- The shine reduces with a few washes then it takes on its natural sheen.
- It’s softer and silkier than other hair types.
- It holds your curls perfectly and it’s often dark brown in color.
- It never changes its construction even in humid environments. Frizz is unheard of.
- It has a medium to a high luster.
The model above is wearing a Malaysian Straight Hair texture that’s been flat ironed bone straight to perfection.
Malaysian hair weave is very soft and give a full body. Malaysian textured hair blends best with relaxed textures of African American women. Malaysian curly hair is the most popular hair, it holds curls very well and has luster of its own. Malaysian weave is the best human hair weave for black women's hair. The Malaysian hair is very soft and full of luster and body.
The hair is popular in the market.
- It has the multipurpose textures which make it blend easily with all hair types especially relaxed hair. Using the hair, you can style it in every way you like.
- The hair is free-flowing, luxurious and lightweight. Yet it’s coarse and thicker in its construction than the Brazilian and Indian type.
- The natural state of the hair is curly, straight and wavy. Lastly, it has a medium to low luster.
The model above is wearing the Peruvian Deep Wave Hair texture, this hair is very lightweight and extremely easy to manage.
Peruvian Virgin Hair is a multi-purpose and versatile hairstyle choice. The hair type is extremely thick, light, soft and brilliant, and may require less bundles to give these hair a strong, full body shape.
Though it is thick and thick with Malaysian or Brazilian hair, this hair mix well with most hair textures too. A wonderful beautiful choice.
It’s popular as well and the easiest to access.
- This hair you would describe as versatile and light.
- It’s tangles free and yet easy to style.
- The hair then maintains an effortless bounce. The hair ranges from straight to wavy look.
- You can easily style the hair to straight or curls.
- It’s known to hold curls well but not like the Malaysian one because it begins to loosen sooner.
- It blends well with all hair types and It never sheds easily.
- Use anti-frizz products as it easily starts to frizz.
The model above is wearing Indian Curly Hair. This particular texture is very free flowing and low maintenance. A little leave-in conditioner and you are out the door!
Indian virgin hair is one of the most common and widely available hair types on the market, and hair is the best choice for long-running natural-looking hair extensions.
Indian Remy hair has very good density and there is a slight bounce in it. It makes curl and style easy. With silky-colored texture, Indian virgin hair is a good option if you like hair that is versatile and flexible when it comes to style.
Conclusions: Which Hair Type is the Best?
Brazilian hair is straight or wavy, the course has high brightness, and holds a curl well.
Malaysian hair is heavy, silky, very bright, and keeps a curl.
Indian hair is heavy curly, has high brightness in soft, and holds a curl.
Peruvian hair can be straight, wavy, or curly, silky medium glow, and a curl.
Through the above analysis, we can see that Brazilian Remy Hair and Indian Remy Hair have their own characteristics, we can do according to our needs and preferences carefully purchased.
If you prefer straight human hair, you can choose virgin Brazilian Hair; If you like curly hair, and you can choose soft Indian remy hair. However, the suitable hair weave type is the best for you, you can choose the virgin hair which you want for your unique beauty.