360 lace frontal is a new kind of lace frontal which is made by 100% human virgin hair. It is different from 4*4 lace closure or 13*4 lace frontal. 360 lace frontal gets more and more popular among women in the whole world, many people are confused with hair bundles with closure.
We are going to discuss anything you need to know about the 360 lace frontal in this article. What is 360 lace frontal, how to install 360 frontal, the pros and cons, where to buy 360 lace front closure, and so on?
What You Will Learn From This Post
- What is 360 Lace Frontal?
- The Details Of 360 Lace Frontal
- Should I Get A 360 Lace Frontal?
- Why Buy 360 Lace Frontal?
- The Pros And Cons Of Wearing 360 Lace Frontal
- How To Install 360 Lace Frontal?
- Will A Pre-Plucked 360 Frontal Protect My Hair?
- How Many Bundles Do You Need With 360 Frontal?
- How Long Does A 360 Frontal Sew In Last?
- Tips & Tricks You Need To Know
- Where To Buy The Best 360 Lace Frontal?
First, What is Exactly 360 Lace Frontal?
Essentially, 360 lace frontal closure, also called 360 wigs for short, is essentially a lace headband that has adjustable hooks in the back so that it can get nice and snug without needing to use glue or tape or even sewing it on as many of us do.
So 360 refers to it being 360 degrees so that it allows you to give your hairline a break when you are wearing hair weaves. It covers the entire perimeter of your head, allowing for more versatility, like pulling your hair up into high ponytails. It's been more popular in recent years, because of its uniqueness and versatility.
The Details Of 360 Lace Frontal
- Product Name: Virgin Hairstyle 360 Lace Frontal Closure, Unprocessed Peruvian/Malaysian/Brazilian Hair
- Hair Color: #1B Natural Black
- Hair Length: 10-20 Inch
- Hair Texture: Body Wave, Straight Hair, Curly Hair
- Hair Type: 360 Full Lace Frontal
- Hair Weight: 80-105g/pc
- Hair Quality: 100% Virgin Hair, Tangle Free, No Shedding, Soft & Bouncy
- Characteristics: Natural Root-to-Tip hair only, Can Be Ironed, Bleached & Dyed
- Base Material: Durable and breathable lace base
- Baby Hair: Realistic baby hair along the hairline
- Parting: Natural part in any direction
- Knotting: Hand-knotted with bleached knots in front
Should I Get A 360 Lace Frontal?
The simple answer is: it depends. Pre-plucked 360 frontals are for people who don't have edges. If you want to try a 360 frontal closure, you can and with great results. We definitely suggest 360 frontals, it's very easy to wear, adjustable and comfortable, with baby hair, and have natural hairline and pre-plucked, really natural and beautiful.
If you are one that goes for regular hair appointments (meaning every 2-3 weeks even with a sew-in install), then yes, you should try a 360 frontal. If you're also someone that doesn't live a very active lifestyle and doesn't sweat much, you should get a lace frontal 360.
Why Buy 360 Lace Frontal?
- Less than 2 bundles of hair to make a 360 Lace Wigs.
- Can wear in a mid-high ponytail without exposing wefts/weaving tracks in the back, gives the option of being able to style your hair the way you want all around not just the front.
- Traditional Track Hair need to take 3~4 hours, 360 full angle lace frontal band need 1 hour to install.
- Make your scalp more breathable.
The Pros And Cons Of Wearing 360 Lace Frontal
- Has a pre-plucked hairline for a more realistic look when worn.
- Bigger parting space also will give a realistic look.
- 360 lace around coverage that suits best for ponytails and updo styles.
- It will give you that full and thick appearance because of the 360 closure bundle.
- It may begin to slip after some time.
- The wig may damage your scalp if not maintained properly.
- The adhesive lasts for only 4-5 days hence the need for regular maintenance.
- Glue needs retouch after two weeks and can cause skin irritation.
How To Install 360 Lace Frontal?
Step 1: Preparing your natural hair and the 360 lace frontal
- About your own hair, make sure you will wash and condition or trim it if needed before installing.
- About your 360 lace frontal, you can pluck some frontal hairline hairs, dye the lace or bleach the knots to make it blend well with your scalp. Cut off the excess lace after adjusting your 360 lace frontal.
Step 2: Braiding your hair
- To facilitate the wig cap on your head, plait your hair into small cornrows.
- Next, sew 2 wig caps that you have prepared with big stitches at the crown area. Trim the excess of the cap top with a scissor.
Step 3: Place the 360 lace frontal
- Carefully apply your 360 lace frontal along your hairline. Then, pin the hair out of way. After that, adjust the 360 frontal to fit well with your head as you want to create the most natural-looking hairline and sew it down to the top of the wig cap.
Step 4: Gluing or sewing 360 lace frontal
- Once you secure it correctly, use glue or sew the virgin hair bundle or wefts down to the cap.
- If you use adhesive to install, first, spritz the circular area. Next, start to glue the wefts from the back to upwards. Before gluing, measure, and cut the tracks to well fit your head.
- If you choose to sew in 360 lace frontal, start to sew at the back to upwards. Use the c- curve needle and thread to sew from one side to another following a semi-circle pattern.
Step 5: Finish your look
- Once you finishing gluing or sewing all wefts to your scalp, trim away the excess lace along the hairline. Use styling gel or lace glue to secure the frontal lace if needed.
- Style your hair as you wish with styling tools and products and done!
Will A Pre-Plucked 360 Frontal Protect My Hair?
My answer to this is, it can. It all depends on your upkeep, if you get the proper maintenance, proper install and if you remove your 360 frontal hair weave properly.
How Many Bundles Do You Need With 360 Frontal?
For pre-plucked 360 frontals with bundles, you will need only 2-3 bundles to complete the full weave.
From the texture, curly and straight hair gives a different volume impression even if of the same size. Curly hair seems more full so you can buy 2-3 bundles. Straight hair seems not that full so you can buy 3-4 bundles.
How Long Does A 360 Frontal Sew In Last?
For every woman, the life of the lace closure will not be the same, depending on how you wear it and hair care condition.
To be honest, this hair can last for how long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it so that last longer. Usually, it can last at least 6 months, it will be longer if you treat it well.
Compared with traditional hair weave bundles, The pre-plucked 360 lace frontal with bundles can stay two weeks without shifting in place if you use high-quality glue or tape.
However, if you just attach the wig by using adjustable straps that normally come with the wig, you can only use the wig for a short period.
Tips & Tricks You Need To Know
Less Hair. You won't need as much hair as you normally do with closure. So two hair weave bundles and a 360 Frontal is more than enough for a full head.
Try to match the lace to the color of your scalp. You can use concealer one or two shades lighter than your regular concealer. Then with a precise concealer brush deposit the concealer into the part line of your 360 Frontal.
Coffee Rinses. If you want to get the entire piece to match your tone try to do a coffee rinse. Brew a cup of coffee that is about the tone of your scalp ( a little lighter than your skin tone)
Watch the Density. Look for 360 frontal closures that have a little less density around the part line and the hairline. Our 360 Frontal is perfect for this because we are sticklers for products that look realistic.
Create Natural Layers. You don't need to have a really long frontal, it just won't look realistic. So try to go for something that is significantly shorter than your hair so that it blends in a realistic way.
Where To Buy The Best 360 Lace Frontal?
We hope that the information we give you will help you know more about 360 lace frontal. If you are looking for a place to get your own 360 lace frontal, Sunber Hair Online Store will be the best place for you.
All of our hairpieces are made of hair collected from Brazilian, Malaysian, Peruvian and Indian virgin human hair that is super long-lasting, strong and natural-looking. Hence, once you come to us, you will never regret it.
We guarantee that all of the high-quality 360 lace frontals we offer you are made of 100% unprocessed virgin human hair. And, you can buy it form us with wholesale and retail prices.
Sunber 360 Lace Frontal With Hair Bundles For Sale
Brazilian Body Wave Hair Bundles With 360 Frontal
Malaysian Straight Hair Weave Bundles With 360 Frontal