Wigs have gradually become a popular trend. More and more women wear wigs not only to meet their pursuit of different hairstyles but also to a large extent solve the problem that people do not have extra time to take care of their hair. Thus, for beginners and girls who are very busy in life and work, finding a more convenient wig will bring more happiness to their lives.
Although lace front wigs with better breathability and a more natural appearance have always been favored by everyone, different styles of no glue wigs are gradually occupying the market and becoming the first choice of more and more women.
What are the no glue wigs?
As the name suggests, it is a wig that doesn’t require glue or lace. If you don’t plan to wear a wig for a long time, a no glue wig is your best bet.
What types of no glue wigs are there?
What are the advantages of the no glue wigs?
(1) They protect your natural hair well. A no glue wig can cover your entire head. And you can easily remove your wig at night before going to bed without damaging your natural hair.
(2) They protect your scalp well. Since they have no tape or glue, glueless wigs are a great option for people with sensitive skin.
(3) They are very beginners friendly and they require minimal effort to attach. A no glue wig only takes you about 3 minutes a day to complete a beautiful look.
(4) They are very fixed. You don’t have to worry about it flying away even it doesn’t use glue. You just need to adjust the straps for a perfect fit on your head.
(5) You can make any hairstyles. Like lace front wigs, you can also use no glue wigs for high ponytails, curly hair, straight hair, etc.
How do you install a glueless wig?
Ulovemegz shows us how to install v part wig in this video. Usually, it only takes 2-3 simple steps to complete the installation of a no glue wig. We will briefly introduce the method of wearing the v part wig human hair.
Firstly, you should leave some hair out for your leave out and then braid your hair, split your hair in half, and actually do the crisscross in the back and bobby pin both of the little sides down.
Then, you can put it on and adjust your wig if it is too small or big for you. There are usually two or three combs and a velcro band on your wig to keep your wig in place.
Thirdly, you can blend your natural hair if your hair color is really different from the wig color. And you can use a curling iron to give your hair a natural wave so that it blends well with your curly hair wig.
Finally, you can make some baby hair because it can make you very cute.
How do you care for your no glue wig?
Wash your wig regularly with a special shampoo instead of human hair shampoo. Try to use cold water to wash your wig. After washing, you can use a towel to gently absorb the moisture and let it air dry naturally.
Use a wig holder or box to store the wig after taking it off every day instead of throwing it around.
If your wig is a body wave or curly hair wig, try using a wide-toothed comb to detangle your hair to reduce tangles.
Minimize the exposure of your wig to UV rays, and wear a hat or umbrella when you go out. This will reduce damage to your wig and preserve its color better.
What’s the best website to find no glue wigs?
Normally, people will want a wig with a good design, high-quality and affordable price. When you want a no glue wig, it needs to have better quality for comfortable wear, Sunber Hair is giving the best no glue wigs nowadays.
You can learn about the installation method of each wig and the wearing experience of others through their social platform, and you can also see the real customer reviews on their site. Of course, you can also ask their customer service to recommend a suitable one for you.
Leave a comment
- Kinky Edges Wig
- Glueless HD Wig
- Crazy Flash Sale
- Pre Cut Lace Wig