Whatever the reasons you choose to wear a human hair wig, this is our best advice. Wearing a wig should feel comfortable and should be an exciting experience. Let’s take a look at how bob wigs can be installed perfectly rather than unused.
What’s the bob wig?
Bob wig can be worn with different clothes and can show everyone your best side. The Bob can be smooth, straight or curly. You can also choose Bob human hair style according to the color. Short hair is an absolute hit because it is the easiest to maintain without many preparations.
What tools should you prepare?
Scissor or razor
Brush or a popsicle stick
Foundation and brush
Curling iron or flat iron
The steps of installation for bob wigs
1. you can braid longer lengths to your scalp to create a flat surface or wrap it by cap. Anyway, securing your natural hair before applying adhesive. Then you need cut off the cap on the ears.
2. putting your foundation which color is darker than your skin onto your wig cap. This will make your wig look more natural. Next you can use glue that you are not allergic to just below your hairline. Then blow dry it and cut it off.
3. wearing the wig that you already have. You also need cut the ear tabs before you install it. Next you can choose to do four layers of the glue, and use brush or popsicle stick to smooth it down to ensure that the lace will stick. Then bring the lace down and stick it until it’s up and stuck. You can blow dry it and use you fine-tooth comb press it.
4. taking your flat iron to clear up your hairstyle. Using your scissor or razor to cut the extra lace on the side.
5. pulling out the baby hair and using the curling iron to do the hairstyle you like.
So, which installation method will you choose? Do you have a better suggestion for our installation sequence?
Q: Can I curl or dye it?
A: Yes, this bob wig is 100% human hair wig, you can curl and dye according to your preferences.
Q: I have a very small head and most wigs are too big, what should I do?
A: This bob wig has an adjustment strip that can be adjusted according to your head.
Q: Can I with sensitive skin also wear a bob lace frontal wig?
A:You should test the glue, gel, and anything that you’re going to use first time before you apply to the wig.
Q: How often should I wash my bob lace wig?
A: It depends on how often you wear it and if your hair be damaged during wearing. If you wear your wig every day and often make different hairstyle by some products, you should wash it at least once a week. Or, it only needs to be washed once every 5 to 10 wears.
Q: Can it be worn with a headband?
A: Yes, you can mix and match the headband you like.