Nowadays, the growing cosmetic industry has come a long way with various beauty products to enhance beauty in women. There are so many hair types in the hair market, such as remy hair, non-remy hair, virgin hair.
Many people don’t know how to tell the difference between them. Don’t worry. By the end of this article, you will have the right information that will help you when choosing the right hair extension to compliment your beauty looks.
What You Will Learn From This Article?
- What Is Remy Hair?
- What Is Non-Remy Hair?
- What Is Virgin Hair?
- The Pros And Cons Of Remy Hair?
- The Pros And Cons Of Non-Remy Hair?
- What’s the Difference Between Remy Hair And Non-Remy Hair?
- Remy Vs Non-Remy,Which One Is Better?
Chapter 1: What is Remy Hair?
Remy hair just like the hairs which are cutting from someone’s braids. This kind of hair is more elastic. The scales of remy hair are oriented in the same direction, just like fish scales. The head and the end of the hair is the same. They are all in one direction.
Generally, remy hair is natural black. Because the hair has never been chemical process. It is the virgin hair has never been dyed or permed. But the end of the hair is generally yellow or forked. It just like our regional hair.
Chapter 2: What is Non-Remy Hair?
Non Remy hair is human hair that is collected from multiple sources. Non Remy is sold in its raw state and also as a finished product. In raw form the cuticles are intact but they flow in opposite directions.
This can cause tangling and quality issues if not processed properly. Finished Non Remy selections have had the cuticles descaled and all hairs are similar in length giving each piece a thick luscious appearance.
Chapter 3: What is Virgin Hair?
Virgin Hair refers to hair that is completely unprocessed, it comes from a single donor, and all the cuticles are intact, running in the same direction. It must meet rigorous standards including not been permed, dyed, colored, bleached, or chemically processed in any way.
As we all know, Virgin human hair is 100% real human hair. It has never been processed or chemically treated. And virgin human hair includes remy human hair and non-remy human hair.
Chapter 4: The Pros And Cons Of Remy Hair?
- Remy hair lasts up to a year or more with proper care.
- High-quality Remy hair is shinier, smoother and healthier compared to non-remy as the strands go through a tedious process.
- It is free from tangling and matting.
- It blends really well with your natural hair.
- Can be styled and treated like your normal hair
- Costs more than non-remy hair.
Chapter 5: The Pros And Cons Of Non-Remy Hair?
- High in supply making it readily available.
- Inexpensive compared to remy hair.
- Cuticles flow in multiple directions causing easy tangling and matting.
- Artificial hair shine from silicone coating can wear off over time after several hair washes.
- Doesn’t last long and cannot be reused unlike remy hair.
- Non-remy hair doesn’t adapt to hair treatments and heat as cuticles are not intact or completely removed.
Chapter 6: What’s the Difference Between Remy Hair And Non-Remy Hair?
- Remy hair is pricey and looks more natural due to the laborious process that the hair goes through to not harm the cuticle. Non- Remy hair is easily offered and is cheaper than remy human hair.
- The approach they gather isn't the exact same.
- Remy hair is bundled up or put in rubber bands prior to it is cut and collected. So all the hair of remy hair streams naturally from the exact same instructions from root to the tip, the cuticles of the hair do not get roughed up as much and stay smooth.
- Non-remy hair is hair that does not have its roots aligned (Roots and tips not traveling in the same direction). It is collected just shear hair from the head and put it in a bag without regard to the way the cuticle layers of the hair line up.
- Remy hair lasts up to a year or more with proper care. Non-remy hair doesn't last long and can not be recycled.
- Non-Remy has poor quality than Remy hair packages. Non-Remy hair is the remaining hair that most of the times are collected from the floors of temples and beauty parlors then recycled to make a weft.
- The hair cuticles are dealing with numerous directions,which triggers the hair to tangle and matte quite easily.
- Remy human hair weaves are the most popular human hair on the market due to the quality and worth.
- Remy hair is a smoother, shinier, and healthier look than Non-Remy This hair feels amazing even after numerous times being washed.
Chapter 7: Remy Vs Non-Remy, Which One Is Better?
Remy hair and non-remy hair produced in the same place are different. Remy hair has a smoother, shinier, and healthier appearance than Non-Remy hair. So, Remy hair is better than non-remy hair.
True remy and virgin hair are usually more expensive but will last longer. Actually, remy hair and non-remy hair is all virgin human hair. So both of them are of high quality. You can choose them according to what you need.