Did you know that sweat, heat and pollution can make your hair smell bad, so is there a way to keep your hair smelling good. One of the main reasons people find their hair smells bad is because of sweaty scalp. You certainly can't wash your human hair wig every day to make it smell good.
Therefore, we will share how to make your hair smell natural every day. In this blog, we will share 12 natural ways to make your hair healthier and smell good.
1 12 Natural Ways
- Since lemon has antibacterial properties, it can easily fight the bacteria that cause bad odor. In addition, it leaves a calming scent on the hair. Use a cotton ball to apply the juice evenly on your hair. You should let your hair dry for 12-15 minutes. Then, wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo and conditioner.
- We all know that jasmine contains a soothing and calming scent. Like the flower, its oil also contains a pleasant scent. If you want to strengthen the roots of your hair, you can apply jasmine oil regularly. In addition, because of its antibacterial properties, jasmine oil can reduce scalp infections and leave your hair shiny and soft. Massage the scalp and hair evenly. Leave the oil on your hair for 10-15 hours. Wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo. Or, add a few drops of jasmine oil to your shampoo before washing your hair with it.
Lavender Essential Oil
- Lavender essential oil is commonly used to nourish and moisturize hair from the roots, making it more manageable and shiny. Not only does it provide softness to the hair, it also leaves a soothing scent. Massage the scalp with the oil in an even manner. Make sure the oil reaches the roots of the hair. Apply the oil thoroughly to the hair strands. Leave the oil on the hair for 10-15 hours. You can leave it on overnight if you want to get the best results.
- Rose water is known to have a soothing effect on irritated scalps. You can use rose water to maintain the ph balance of your hair, which is often necessary for chemically damaged hair. Rose water is most often used to add a soothing scent to hair. However, it has other benefits as well. When using rose water on oily hair, it will reduce the oiliness of the scalp.
- Hair sprays are not only used for hair styling, keep your hair in place by spraying scented hair sprays after a blowout or even before you go to work. They will give your hair locks support and make your hair smell great. It can be a double whammy.
A good smelling shampoo
- A good smelling shampoo can leave your hair smelling good for hours. However, if you love your shampoo but hate the way it smells, you can add a few drops of lavender oil or rose water to make it smell even better.
- Cinnamon is commonly used to increase hair growth and prevent hair loss. It can also limit scalp infections due to its antibacterial properties. Apply cinnamon water evenly to the hair strands. Just let the hair dry for 45 minutes.
- Tomato juice is not only healthy to drink, but it is also beneficial when applied topically to the scalp. Due to the anti-inflammatory properties of tomatoes, it can fight hair-related problems, including hair fall and itchy scalp. In addition, tomato juice nourishes and moisturizes the hair, making it softer and smoother. In addition to conditioning dry hair, tomato juice leaves a soothing scent on the hair.
- Hibiscus oil not only provides a soothing scent, but also prevents premature graying of the hair. In addition to this, it can treat irritated scalp while addressing problems such as hair breakage and split ends. Use this oil to thoroughly massage the scalp as well as the hair strands.
- Leave-in conditioner leaves your hair soft and also makes your hair smell like it has just been washed. Use the leave-in conditioner while you sleep and let it work its magic overnight. Perfect for use in the colder months. It's also a great treatment for frizzy hair.
Scented dry shampoo
- A scented dry shampoo can make your hair look great. On busy days, it's a time saver to just apply some scented dry shampoo to your hair.
Spray perfume on your hairbrush
- If you don't plan on using a lot of product, styling your hair with a perfumed hairbrush is a great way to infuse it with fragrance. This is also better than spraying perfume directly on your hair, as most perfumes contain alcohol, which can damage and dry your hair.
2 Life Hacks
- Wash your hair tools and keep the hair accessories you wear clean at all times, such as hair ties, clips, headbands, etc.
- If you don't have hairspray or hair perfume, you can spray your favorite perfume very lightly on your comb before you brush your hair. Do not spray directly on your hair as alcohol can damage it.
- Before going out, spray the perfume on the sides of your neck and it is close to your hair. You can also spray on the neck under the hairline.
- Try not to sit in a place full of smokers because the smell of cigarettes will stick to the smell of your hair.
We want our consumers to know how to make your curly hair smell natural every day. Using chemical products on your hair to get the scent is not the ultimate way. You should follow benign measures to make your hair healthier and shinier. Please follow these tips for long-lasting, sweet-smelling hair.
Are there any other methods not mentioned? If so, feel free to leave a comment below and thank you for your answer.