Every woman wants her hair weave, her most precious accessory, to look smooth, shiny and splendid all the time. Brazilian hair weave is a high-quality 100% virgin human hair and very popular among fashion women.
But the sun, chlorine and saltwater can all zap moisture and strip color from your strands. The combination of swimming pools, dips in the sea, heat, humidity and styling for nights out can dry out hair. So we must take care of our Brazilian hair weave properly, or else you'll end up with a tangled, stringy mess.
Now, ladies, we would be discussing “How to bring that Brazilian Hair Weave Back to Life!”. There are a number of ways to bring your damaged Brazilian hair back to life. Here are our favorite tips and tricks for repairing damaged hair. Follow Reading!
Brazilian Hair Review
First, we can see the below video to learn more about Brazilian hair and to know the real reviews from a real customer.
The hair information: Brazilian Body Wave Hair with Lace Frontal Closure
What You Will Need
- Deep Condition
- Paddle Brush
- Liquid Shine or Vegetable Oil
- Hot Flat Iron
- Brazilian Hair Weave
The Steps To Bring Brazilian Hair Weave Back To Life
Step 1 - Detangle
Tools: 1. A wide-tooth comb; 2. Some vegetable oil; 3. A spray bottle.
Usually, when the Brazilian hair has been worn for a very long time and has not been washed thoroughly regularly, it is easily become badly tangled and looks like a mess.
The first and foremost step is to detangle the hair thoroughly before you wash it because if you start washing it before you detangle it properly, the hair can become even more tangled and it will be a disaster.
To make the process a lot quicker and easier, you can mix some vegetable oil in a spray bottle. Then add some warm water and mix it. Spray it all over the hair to saturate the whole Brazilian bundle.
Then using a wide-tooth comb in the bathroom to detangle the hair. What you need to do at the part which is really tangled is taking a medium-sized comb and just pick the hair little by little until the tangles come out.
It takes your patience but it is important and does help in the whole reviving process. Finally, it is all done until you take out most of the tangles.
Step 2 - Washing and Condition
Tools: 1. Warm water; 2. Shampoo.
Please only wash the hair with conditioner. (once 2 weeks).
Pls do not rub or twist the hair.
Please add conditioner to warm water and swish the hair till clean. Rinse thoroughly.
Please do not brush the hair when it is still wet. Pls, comb the virgin Brazilian hair with your fingers. Don’t take each small curl of hair apart, and for the wavy and curly hair, it is helpful to use some gel to hold the texture pattern after washing, but not too much.
Brush straight hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Please work your way up to the roots.
Avoid overusing of hot curlers and flat-irons, which will shorten the using-time of hair than it should be.
Please use some nutrition water or a protectant when you perm or dye the hair.
Step 3 - Deep conditioning
Tools: 1. Hair conditioner; 2. Freezer bags.
Use hair conditioner which will really bring back the moisture in the hair.
Put it on to the hair and smooth it in.
Put the Brazilian hair into a freezer bag and this will help to lock the moisture. The fill the sink with really hot water and put the bags in.
Locked at the top of the bag to do actually steam the hair. You can leave it in there for about five minutes to ten minutes.
In order to achieve the goal of reviving your Brazilian hair bundles, it is better to keep this conditioning process as long as possible.
The hair has been conditioning for about 2 hours now. It feels so soft. At last, wash all the conditioner off.
Step 4 - Air dry
Tools: 1. Towel; 2. Hanger.
First, sop up most of the water on the hair with a towel and allow hair to dry naturally. Please do not expose it in the sun.
Please don't rub the hair with a towel since the hair is easy to breakage and damage when it is wet.
You can use a hanger with clips to hang the hair on it and clip it on and then air dry the hair.
Step 5 - Get a trim
Tools: 1. Scissors
No matter how healthy your hair is, chances are you’ll collect some nasty split ends over time. Trims are important as they get rid of damaged ends, making your hair look healthier overall.
Trimming less than an inch of hair will do the trick!
As for how often to get a trim – this depends on the health of your hair. If you have beached and/or dyed hair you’ll need to go in for a trim more often. We’d suggest going in every 8-12 weeks.
If your hair isn’t colored, keep an eye out for split ends. If you start finding a bunch – it’s time for a trim!
Now, that’s OK! Your Brazilian human hair weave is just reborn. It has a natural luster, a natural shine. It is bouncier and has volume. It is just so much eye-catching almost like new again, your Brazilian hair is back to life and gives you a unique beauty again!
You can see this video to know the detailed steps to bring your Brazilian weave hair back to life.
Some Tips You Should Remember
- Before installing your Brazilian virgin hair, conditioner wash (co-wash) hair first with a moisturizing conditioner.
- You should use the fold-over method to install the hair. If the wefts must be cut please seal with weft sealant prior to installing.
- Co-wash hair at least once a week. Do not over shampoo your hair, this will cause dryness. Shampoo 1-2 times a month. If your hair feels heavy or oily please use a clarifying shampoo.
- Air dry your virgin human hair. Squeeze out excess water and air dry hair.
- When styling with heating tools it is very important to use a heat protectant serum or spray that is ALCOHOL-FREE. Oil-based products and alcohol will dry the hair.
- Prior to bedtime, wrap, braid, plait, pin curl or roller set your hair and use a satin/silk cap or scarf.
- If you bleach, tint, perm, or use extreme heat on hair you risk drying out your hair extensions. This might cause your hair to shed and tangle. We cannot guarantee the longevity of any hair that has been processed or chemically treated.
- Deep condition hair after chemically treating hair. If you notice your hair is starting to get dry, sheds, damaged, or tangles, use silicon mix to deep condition the hair.
- After washing hair, saturate and let silicon mix sit in hair for 1 hour or more. For super deep conditioning, place hair in a ziplock bag then microwaves for 60 seconds. Let hair sit in the bag for 1 hour or more. Wash out thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Sunber Hair VIP Flash Sale
Sunber hair will give you the best discount on human hair products for the VIP customer. We have the Ex-factory price and we offer the best quality human hair products like Hair weaves, hair extensions, lace closure, hair wigs for your beauty. You can click here to save money.